Monday, February 16, 2004

Monday Musing #2

I have had a few occasions recently to deal with some non-Christian friends of mine, and one of my biggest struggles is how to deal with them in a non-judgmental way. Because I feel that I do not have a complete knowledge of the Word of God, and am still developing my relationship with Him, I sometimes get flustered trying to explain myself and my convictions. In those instances I find myself most judgmental.

I will keep today's writing prompt rather short....

Romans 14: 13 says:
Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way.

How do you deal with issues of judgment? Does it differ when the person is a Christian? When they are not?

Feel free to explore this on your own site and post in the comments section for others to come and see, or if you do not have your own site, you can write directly into the comments section. I look forward to hearing how some of you deal with this issue.