Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Day 37: Sharing Your Life Message

We just got home from the Amy and Patrick Fata concert at the church. It was awesome, and a true example of how people can use their life experiences, talents, abilities and one of God's passions to spread the ministry of their life and the message of God's word. This chapter had some great things to think about as I consider what life experiences of my own might be useful in my ministry.

I am going to keep this short tonight because I am sleepy, but the one point that really stood out to me was in the last paragraph of this chapter. I am going to quote the whole paragraph here and hopefully you will see how important it is as I did.

"In this book you have learned God's five purposes for your life on earth: He made you to be a member of his family, a model of his character, a magnifier of his glory, a minister of his grace, and a messenger of his Good News to others. Of these five purposes, the fifth can only be done on earth. The other four you will keep doing in eternity in some way. That's why spreading the Good News is so important; you only have a short time to share you life message and fulfill your mission."