Monday, March 22, 2004

Struggles

So you might have noticed if you have visited here the past two Mondays that the Monday Musing did not go up as it should have. I have been struggling with this part of the blog, and I am not sure why. Even though I am posting this today later than I thought I would, I wanted to address my missing blog entries by asking those of you out there to reflect on things that you also find yourself struggling with.

For me, it is my weekly blog entry as well as my daily bible reading. In church two Sundays ago, the Pastor was talking about sin and how we choose to sin. No one makes us do it, but we alone can allow ourselves to. When I started thinking about it, I realized that I also choose to struggle with these areas of my walk with God. I don't HAVE to struggle each week with this entry, or each day with my reading, but I do because I allow myself to experience that struggle.

Do you have anything like this? Something that you want to do, or you need to do, but you find yourself unnecessarily struggling with it? What do you do to overcome it? How do you ease the struggle? Feel free to post on your own site your thoughts and then post in the comments section, or if you do not have a site, you can post directly to the comments section.

And I am going to work harder on making sure my Monday Musing gets done!