Wednesday, January 21, 2004

It is done!!!

I spent several hours here tonight redesigning this blog for Darryl and I to FINALLY begin regular journaling about our thoughts on God and how He is working in our lives. I made an entire site and found out it did not work with the coding of the journal host I use and had to start over. Some of the linked pages do not have a lot of info yet, but they will soon!

I had to redo the comments sections, so the comments from the old blog are gone....but I saved them and will re-add them to the appropriate posts. I don't want anyone's input to get lost in the transition.

Our hope is that folks will read this and perhaps identify with something we may be thinking/learning/experiencing about God and His glory. Feel free to post comments and have dialogue in the comments sections...that is what they are there for.

I will be adding more links and info in the next few days and over the weekend. Welcome back! We are here to stay!